A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weingarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weingarden is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weingarden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weingarden has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Weingarden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Weingarden practice?
- Dr. Alan Weingarden has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Weingarden practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.