A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weingarden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weingarden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weingarden
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weingarden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weingarden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Weingarden has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Weingarden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Weingarden practice?
- Dr. Alan Weingarden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Weingarden practices Ophthalmology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Ophthalmologists.