A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weintraub
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weintraub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weintraub, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Weintraub MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Alan Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Weintraub practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Physiatrists.