A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weintraub, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Weintraub MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. Alan Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Weintraub practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Physiatrists.