A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weiss, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Weiss MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Alan Weiss has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alan Weiss practices Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.