A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weitberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weitberg is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weitberg
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weitberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weitberg, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weitberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Weitberg MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Weitberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Weitberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Weitberg practices Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Hematologists.