A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weitberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weitberg is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weitberg, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weitberg graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weitberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Weitberg MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Weitberg practice?
- Dr. Alan Weitberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Weitberg practices Hematology near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Boston, MA.
See Lowell Hematologists.