A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wells is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wells, MD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Wells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan H Wells MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Wells practice?
- Dr. Alan Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Wells practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.