A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Westeren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Westeren, General Practitioner, Plastic Surgeon, Ophthalmologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westeren
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westeren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Westeren graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Westeren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Westeren MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alan Westeren practice?
- Dr. Alan Westeren has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Westeren practices General Practice near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.