A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Whiton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Whiton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiton graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whiton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Ft Sanders Sevier Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Louis Whiton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Whiton practice?
- Dr. Alan Whiton has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Whiton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Orthopedic Surgeons.