A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wiggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wiggers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggers graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiggers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiggers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Wiggers practice?
Dr. Alan Wiggers practices Internal Medicine near North Royalton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See North Royalton Internists.