A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wiggers is Excellent. Dr. Wiggers has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggers graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiggers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiggers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wiggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Wiggers practice?
Dr. Alan Wiggers practices Internal Medicine near North Royalton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Brecksville, OH.
See North Royalton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Wiggers, Dr. Allen Wiggers