A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wiggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wiggers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiggers graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wiggers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Wiggers DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Wiggers practice?
- Dr. Alan Wiggers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Wiggers practices Internal Medicine near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and North Royalton, OH.
See Strongsville Internists.