A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wilkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wilkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkinson graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Herbert Wilkinson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alan H. Wilkinson practice?
- Dr. Alan Wilkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Wilkinson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.