A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Williamson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Williamson, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Williamson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Edward Williamson MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Alan Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Williamson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Surgeons.