Pediatricians
688 Post Rd
Ste 232
Scarsdale, NY 10583
725-5252
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mom of three healthy boys  |  show details
by Claudia F. on Nov 18th, 2013

After almost twenty years of bringing my children to be seen by Dr. Winkler the time has come to say goodbye..!! They are all young men now, who would love to continue seeing their doctor and by now family friend, Dr Winkler but who are too big to be sitting in a pediatrics office now. I consider my self lucky because when I came to this country, I chose Dr. Winkler and I chose well. He became not just my kid's doctor, but someone who understood my family, our background and all the struggles we were going thru. Thanks Dr. Winkler and all your staff for all these years of unconditional support and dedication! I wish you all the best!

|  Long Time Pediatric Care  |  show details
by Jo Ann on Aug 21st, 2013

I have been bringing my two children to Dr.Winkler for 20 and 16 years respectively. Dr. Winkler was with us through childhood illnesses, sports injuries and just the day to day growing up. He is not only experienced but takes the time to talk with you as a person. I have and will continue to recommend him as an extremely qualified and professional pediatrician who I felt confident entrusting my children's care.

by L.C. on Aug 9th, 2013

Had my children's well visits today. Waited under 5 minutes before seen by Dr. Winkler. After thorough examines he took the time to explain to my kids how they are growing and changing. He then spent time with me and my husband and explained how they are progressing. My son has been a patient of Dr. Winkler for almost 13 years and my daughter for almost 11 years. He treats children with respect and care. He has an easy going style that my children respond well to. We have been very happy with Dr. Winkler as our children's physician.

Jan 27th, 2012

We were very pleased by the amount of time spent with my child. Dr. Winkler was very willing to listen to our concerns and help us with our new baby. We will recommend him to our friends.

Jan 9th, 2012

Very happy with Dr. Winkler. Finally I found a doctor who will spend time with me and my child with special needs.

|  Do not go to this practice  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr. Winkler was my son's doctor from birth to 2 and then another doctor took over care for my son until he was 5. That doctor all of sudden wasn't with the practice anymore and no one gave us information about what happened. When I tried to get appointments with Dr. Winkler thereafter, we were always told that he would not be in the office. A new office manager started a few years ago, who is highly unprofessional. When I asked to speak to Dr. Winkler (who was in the office at the time, and not seeing patients) I was told that I cannot speak to him. When I asked for an appointment with him to discuss my feelings of dissfaction with the service, I was told that was not possible. And even when I asked if there was any other way of contacting him and meeting I was told no. I will never have anything to do with this practice or Dr. Winkler again. They do not know how to treat people and some of the staff have attitudes as well. The worst pediatric practice in Westchester County, possibly, New York.

|  unprofessional office staff and affliated physicians  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Extremely high turnover of office physicians associated with this practice.Incorrect diagnosis by affiliated physicians.Poor follow up care by office staff and physicians.Dr. Winkler is mostly unavailable to talk., and very seldom actually sees your child himself.