A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wise:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wise is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wise, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wise graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wise has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Flint Wise MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan F. Wise practice?
- Dr. Alan Wise has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Wise practices Plastic Surgery near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Surgeons.