A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Montgomery Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan Wiser practice?
Dr. Alan Wiser practices Family Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Family Physicians.