A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wiser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Montgomery Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Wiser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Wiser practice?
- Dr. Alan Wiser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Wiser practices Family Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Primary Care Doctors.