Dr. Alan Wofsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Wofsey?

Posted on September 28th, 2014

It was many years ago that I was referred to Dr. Wofsey during a six month period where they were waiting to see if the symptoms I was experiencing were psychosomatic rather than neurological. MRIs were VERY new and not commonly used yet. He was wonderful. If he is practicing as competently now as he did then I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to refer anyone to him. If he were closer to where I live, I'd see him for any emotional support for any issue I was having. Wonderful doctor. (And I've had 7 M.D.s so far in my immediate and extended family.)

Dr. Wofsey is excellent

Posted on April 30th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Wofsey to anyone i know. He is highly competent, professional, skilled, flexible, and has a refreshing sense of humor.

Wonderful rapport with my teenaged son

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Dr. Wofsey is skilled, courteous and professional. It is easy to get an appointment and he returns calls in a timely way. But what sets Dr. Wofsey head and shoulders above other medical professionals are his relaxed, easy manner and his ready sense of humor. The rapport that he established with my son has been as healing as the medication that he prescribed.

Posted on February 20th, 2015