A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wu is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan I-Chih Wu MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Wu practice?
- Dr. Alan Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Wu practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.