A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Yedwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Yedwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Yedwab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yedwab graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yedwab has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Yedwab MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan Yedwab practice?
- Dr. Alan Yedwab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Yedwab practices Pediatrics near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pediatricians.