Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
This Doctor is head and shoulders above many in his profession iam not alone in my sumation its incredible that I will talk to strangers and if we get on the subject of doctors who have been outstanding in care and compassion throughout theirs and their parents lives I find we are discussing Alen Jay Yesner He is a life saver and loved for it

June 15th, 2016
One of the Best
One of the few true internal medicine physicians that expertly knows his craft and takes care of his patients. An excellent diagnostician. Could never ask for a better PCP.

November 9th, 2015
Don't say I didn't wRn you
Perhaps without a doubt the worst Doctor in Fort Lauderdale. It's ok to have no bed side manner if you are knowledgeable. But this man is just plan rude and out of touch. Close minded bight.

October 21st, 2015
The most thorough and accurate doctor I've ever used. His right to the point not sugar coated diagnoses is what I have been looking for. His office staff are the nicest people deal with.

March 9th, 2015
IT Specialist
From all indications, this Doctor does not understand Fluoroquinolone Toxicity, the damage, disability and pain they cause. It's much easier to dismiss the patient rather than admit what the FDA now says Fluoroquinolones do to a person.

March 9th, 2015
Extremely rude, arrogant.
Closed minded horrendous beside manner. From the second he walked in the room he judged me and treated me less then human. I only hope he has seen the TV news programs across the Nation that saw exactly what I was telling him but he refused to listen. That fluoroquinolones can be very dangerous and cause serious long term hard.

October 27th, 2014
Dr. Yesner is a fabulous doctor
Dr. Yesner is a fabulous doctor. I feel so fortunate and thankful he is my doctor. I had been misdiagnosed for five years despite being seen at several top hospitals in the country. Dr. Yesner diagnosed me correctly and referred me to the appropriate specialists for treatment. Dr. Yesner is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and accessible. Dr. Yesner personally contacted other doctors regarding my medical condition. I have referred my friends to him. The staff in Dr. Yesner's office also is wonderful.

September 18th, 2013
An excellent doctor.
First, you need to know that he tells it like it is - without sugar coating anything. And if you are smart, you listen, because he saves lives. He literally saved my mother's life, and continues to do so every day. My mother thinks the world of him, and our family owes him a lifetime of gratitude. Needless to say, I recommend him with tremendous enthusiasm.

August 5th, 2013
The Real Deal
I really like Dr.Yesner. He is truly the real deal. He is very respectful and concerned about all your medical issues. He always takes all the time that is needed to address any issues. I think he is the Best of the Best!!

November 14th, 2012
A Pleasure to know Dr. Yesner...a great doctor
Dr. Yesner took care of my husband in a most caring, loving way before he passed away. His relationship with patients is above average. I would never see another doctor unless it was impossible to see Dr. Yesner. I have to say that I trust him with my health issues and wish my whole family would be able to go to him. Thank you Dr. Yesner for your dedication to what you do.

June 22nd, 2011
Great doctor
He is a excellent doctor and does things old school which is WONDERFUL however he does not treat the whole patient and sometmes there are other factors than just the physical that are the problem but if there is truly something wrong there is no better doctor to see because he will find out what the problem is and get you the care you need.

September 8th, 2010
Nurse practitioner
Dr yesner has always treated me well and professionally. Could improve a little in bedsie manner, but really smart and has excellent knowledge base