A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeung
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Yeung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Yeung, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Ching-Yuen Yeung MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Alan Yeung has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Yeung practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.