A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Yeung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Yeung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Yeung, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeung graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Yeung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Ching-Yuen Yeung MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Yeung practice?
- Dr. Alan Yeung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Yeung practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.