Dr. Alan Kessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Kessler?

October 9th, 2017

Superb Physician!

Dr. Kessler has been our Primary Care Physician for 20+ years. He's an incredibly caring individual, dedicated doctor, and if he isn't certain as to the condition that brought us to him, he'll continue until he does, or will send us to a specialist he trusts. This doctor is as concerned about our health as we are! Rare, in today's medical community. We, my husband and I, highly recommend him!

May 31st, 2016

We have been with Dr. Kessler for many years! He is the best!

April 6th, 2016

Great Doc

Wonderful, great bedside manner and full of knowledge

December 3rd, 2015

Best Doctor in Kansas City

Best doctor I've ever had. I'm in MI and still see Dr Kessler in KC. Been his patient over 10 years. He is great with my Celiac Disease and multiple food allergies.

September 28th, 2015

Super

This doctor was the right fit for our men who are skeptical of anyone I go to outside the mainstream. He is open minded and thinks outside the box regularly, but is not going to sidestep medicine/drugs if he or we feel we need it. The staff is nice though it often takes a very long time to get a call back on questions or lab work, esp. since they are closed Fri.-Sun. The office is not set up for chronic ongoing issues but he does try hard to get to the bottom of an issue and come up with a sensible plan.

July 16th, 2014

Review for Doctor Alan Kessler

Doctor Kessler is the best MD I have ever had. He listens, he helps and he cares. He is a wonderful doctor. He really makes an extra effort to make you better. If he cannot take care of you he sends you to great doctor referrals.

July 9th, 2013

Patient

The best doctor a family could ever have. This doctor mixes humor with some of the best bedside manner I have ever witnessed. He always makes my daughter and I feel very comfortable. He was my daughter's doctor until she went to college and she always felt at ease with him sharing information as a young lady can be hard to do but it was like visiting an old friend. We LOVE this doctor. Highly recommended.

November 6th, 2012

15 years!

I've been seeing Dr Kessler for 15 years. He is an excellent Doctor. He always takes the time listen and to explain things completely.

October 22nd, 2012

Dr. Kessler is one of the best doctors I have ever had. His caring is unbelievable. I have moved out of the area and he is still helping me until I get settled with a new doctor. If it wasn't a 9 hour flight to see him I would keep him as my doctor. He is a blessing.

October 28th, 2011

Great doctor!

My family loves Dr Kessler. He makes going to the doctor not such a bad thing. he's always present and listens to your concerns. Then he develops a treatment plan with you.

June 7th, 2011

Love this Doctor

I have searched Kansas City for a doctor that takes time to listen to you and also time to explain what is actually wrong with you. If you want a doctor that really cares, Dr Kessler is for you. I have been with him for 14 years!!!

November 3rd, 2010

We love Dr Kessler

Dr Kessler is such a good listener and brings humor to his practice. He is just a breath of fresh air. He will even work with college students when they are sick and away at college. He truely cares for his patients!