Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alan Zabell
Alan Zabell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Radiology and Medical Oncology. Alan Zabell is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital and Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Alan Zabell has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Alan Zabell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.
Dr. Scott Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi36
Dr. William Van Cise
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi42
Dr. Sean McHugh
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Virginia Beach, VA 0 mi15