A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zabell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Zabell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Zabell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
- Riverside SHORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Zabell MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Zabell practice?
- Dr. Alan Zabell has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Zabell practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Oncologists, and Virginia Beach Radiologists.