A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zaccaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Zaccaria, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Zaccaria, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- - Breast Surgery
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaccaria graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zaccaria has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Zaccaria MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan Zaccaria practice?
- Dr. Alan Zaccaria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Zaccaria practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Surgeons.