A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zacharia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Zacharia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Zacharia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zacharia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Gilbert Zacharia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Zacharia practice?
- Dr. Alan Zacharia has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Zacharia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Surgeons.