A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zakaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Zakaria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakaria
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakaria graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zakaria has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Zakaria DO and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan Zakaria practice?
- Dr. Alan Zakaria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Zakaria practices Sports Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Troy Sports Medicine Doctors.