A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zbik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Zbik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Zbik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zbik graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zbik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Ralph Zbik MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Zbik practice?
- Dr. Alan Zbik has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Zbik practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists.