inactive

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2015
Dr. Zelcer is an excellent cardiologist but his office staff leaves a lot to be desired. I don't think that are happy in their work. Office is generally a mess with files all over the place.

August 1st, 2013
Nice office
Great staff and office manager

September 15th, 2012
RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE!
New to Florida, I had attempted to become a patient of this office but no one returned my call. I had to call again & leave yet another automated message; THERE'S NO ONE TO SPEAK WITH THERE!They finally called, no apology, & I went to to the office to sign authorization to obtain my records from another doctor. 3 women sitting at the reception desk & NO ONE OFFERED TO HELP ME. I signed the papers & left with an appointment scheduled. No one even asked me what type of insurance I had!.. Not only was the appt. canceled at the last minute (understandably due to a med. emergency) but when I asked if my records had arrived, they rudely explained that it was MY responsibility to obtain them; THEY'RE THE ONES THAT SENT FOR MY RECORDS! They have no idea what's going on in their own tiny office of 2 doctors! NO WAY WOULD I ENTRUST MY HEALTH WITH THESE PEOPLE. I NEVER EVEN MET THE DOCTOR BUT THE OFFICE IS AN ADMINISTRATIVE NIGHTMARE SO NO MATTER HOW WONDERFUL HE MIGHT BE, I WAS CONVINCED THAT YOUR RECORDS, OR TEST RESULTS, WOULD BE "MISPLACED" BY THE INCOMPETENTS WORKING THERE....

August 30th, 2012
I thought I was coming to a doctor office and i was treated like I was in the Army
I had an office visit today with Dr. Zelcer, the young man called me in the room like I was in the army. he spoke to me harsh and rude rushing me to come in the door. Once I got into the room, it was filthy with paper on the floor. I was not giving a cape to have my EKG DONE! I was told to lift up my blouse, most doctors offices I am giving a cape. Dr. Zelcer is a wonderful doctor but on the other hand the male nurse was horrible and rude.

August 2nd, 2012
Cares
He is very sharp, and very much in demand. He has always been there for me, even late at night.

June 5th, 2012
He stays on top of everything and takes time to call me back.

September 15th, 2011
Brilliant but Impulsive
Excellent diagnostician. Lacks patience and very abrupt. Can be obnoxious as well as very sweet. Always seems to be under pressure and it reflects in his attitude towards his patients.

February 4th, 2011
Very nice person and smart. Very good sense of humor. He put me at ease.

October 27th, 2010
Very helpful
The office staff is very good and they are very organized. They helped me with paperwork I needed after I got sick and had to cancel a flight. The doctor was great and very friendly. He is knowledgable and spent time discussing all of my problems.

September 14th, 2010
Office Review Poor- Doctor may be excellent
In in emergency office would not provide fax # to receive authorization for family memeber to act on behalf of alzhiemers patient who needed surgery. Office policy had to be mailed although the patient could be deceased by then. Non-thinking robot Moron's. No reflection on Dr. as he may be excellent, however whoever answered the phone was terrible.

September 12th, 2010
The best
Dr Zelcer is a great doctor who saved my life on two occasions. i recommend him without reservation.He is a truly sensitive and caring person.

August 10th, 2009
Very Dedicated
I have seen this doctor for years. I know that he spends much time studying his craft, and is dedicated to keeping up with the latest in his field. I have gotten phone calls from him to check on me without any request, and he often informs me of new research pertaining to my condition. I have never had a doctor do that for me before.