A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zloto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Zloto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zloto graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zloto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Edward Zloto DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan E. Zloto practice?
- Dr. Alan Zloto has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Zloto practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.