A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Zubrow, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubrow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zubrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Zubrow MD is a male Neonatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Zubrow practice?
- Dr. Alan Zubrow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Zubrow practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.