A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Zubrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Zubrow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anoxia and Newborn Medicine Neonatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubrow graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zubrow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zubrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Zubrow practice?
Dr. Alan Zubrow practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.