inactive

Alan J Zucker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 12th, 2012
nice doctor with calming bedside manner
Dr Zucker is very reassuring and has a gentle bedside manner. He and Dr., Roth performed my surgery and I feel confident in his care. I would recommend him to others.

October 30th, 2011
No bedside manner
Not thrilled about this doctor. I've had to see him only as a back up when my doctor was not on call or was out of town. Needless to say I couldn't wait for my own doctor to return. This man has zippo personality and does not exhibit much energy. Although he seems to be very knowledgeable- just not the type of doctor I'd like to see for personal obgynie issues...

November 3rd, 2008
Great Dr.
Delivered my 2nd child a couple weeks ago. Listens to all questions and concerns. Great Care. The staff is very friendly as well.

September 19th, 2008
GREAT
Dr. Zucker pays attention to me. He makes me feel comfortable and is very thorough. He is cautious and does not leave things to chance. I have been using him for my prenatal care and I would refer him to all my friends. He saw me very early on in my pregnancy when most doctors do not give you the time of day. He gave many ultra sounds both early and late when most of my friends only received two throughout their pregnancy. He makes me feel at ease and answers all my questions. EXCELLENT overall!

August 18th, 2008
review
He just delivered my second child and he was just as good this time around. i have been going to him for over 10 years and won't go to another Dr. He paid close attention to my health and the babies health and good no short cuts with us. He is a wonderful Dr and so is his partner Dr. Andy. They both where there anytime you needed them even in the middle of the night.