Hope not to see this Doctor ever again show details Hope not to see this Doctor ever again
by C. Weiner on Sep 1st, 2016

The only reason I saw this doctor was because he was assigned to me after having a triple by pass in 1999. I have since switched to another cardiologist with in the same group of doctors. My father-in-law liked him. My feeling is that he made me feel like I was bothering him He reamed me out after coming in to see him because he claimed I came into see him to soon after surgery. He treated me just like a number. He was arrogant and made me feel like I should not be asking questions. I had a personality conflict with him from Day 1. He would do the entire medical community a favor by retiring. I have been wanting to post this for a number of years.

Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. Zunamon was arrogant, and at times during the appointment bordering on rude and crude. I would never see him again.

I would not recommend even a dog to see this doctor! show details I would not recommend even a dog to see this doctor!
Mar 9th, 2015

Dr. Zunamon is extremely arrogant and rude. Late, does not listen, and poor bedside manners!

amazing show details amazing
Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. Zunamon is very calm which reduced my own anxiety. He took extra time with me so I never felt rushed. I always have a lot of questions and he very patiently addressed them all. I left feeling confident . He is also extremely caring with a wonderful bedside manner.

great visit show details great visit
Aug 20th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Zunamon!

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
Aug 20th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Zunamon. His patience and sensitivity made me feel very comfortable.

Aug 13th, 2010

very impressed with Dr. Zunamon. He is so smart (went to Harvard undergrad)--very reassuring and takes a personal interest in patients.