Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alana Golden
Dr. Alana Golden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Golden is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr and Seattle Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alana Golden has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Alana Golden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Lawrence Cheldelin
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi41
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury
Portland, OR 0 mi29
Dr. Garrett Zoeller
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics
Portland, OR 0 mi10