A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alana Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alana Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alana Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Ross University, Edison, NJ.
Dr. Williams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alana Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alana Williams practice?
- Dr. Alana Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alana Williams practices Family Medicine near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.