A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alana Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alana Murphy, Urologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Murphy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alana Murphy MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alana Murphy practice?
- Dr. Alana Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alana Murphy practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.