A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alana Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alana Stubbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stubbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alana Young Stubbs MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alana Y. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. Alana Stubbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alana Stubbs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.