A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alana Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alana Stubbs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stubbs
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stubbs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alana Stubbs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Stubbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alana Young Stubbs MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alana Y. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. Alana Stubbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alana Stubbs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.