A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aland Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aland Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aland Fernandez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aland Richard Fernandez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Aland R. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Aland Fernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Aland Fernandez practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Safety Harbor, FL.
See Safety Harbor Cardiologists.