16 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alane Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alane Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alane Park, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alane Sei Kyung Park MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alane S. Park practice?
- Dr. Alane Park has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Alane Park practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .