A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alane Torf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alane Torf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Transfusion Free Medicinesurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Torf graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Torf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- St. Joseph Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alane Torf MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alane Torf practice?
- Dr. Alane Torf has 1 office location.
Dr. Alane Torf practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bristol, RI.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Infectious Disease Doctors.