Dr. Alanna Rebecca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alanna Rebecca?

June 3rd, 2016

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Rebecca is the sweetest, most caring and skilled doctor I've ever dealt with. She is compassionate and her expertise knows no bounds. She'll answer any questions you have, no matter how long it takes. She is a wonderful doctor and I can't say enough good things about her.

May 3rd, 2014

I agree Dr. Rebecca is the best! This is the place for breast reconstruction surgery. She fixed the terrible job a plastic surgeon did a year ago on me, he was the worst and Dr. Rebecca knew exactly what to do to repair his damage. She was extremely confident from the first consult. I even went to other surgeons in the area who were not confident about doing the surgery. I am so happy with the results, and so grateful to have had her take care of me. Her staff is also wonderful. I wish I had found her when I first learned of my breast cancer, I would have been in such good hands with less pain and suffering.

April 3rd, 2013

Great Care!

Dr. Rebecca and her PA Lindsey are great! I am so glad I did surgery with them (arm liposuction and removal of extra skin). They are very compassionate. I knew I made the right choice starting with my first consultation. Its nice to find a great surgeon who also makes you feel comfortable. After surgery, when I called with questions, Lindsey would always call me right back. They were very patient with me. I am healing up nicely and am really happy with the results. You won't regret using Dr. Rebecca and her team. Plus they are at the Mayo clinic hospital - the doctors there are the best around - definitely a place I trust to do things like anesthesia.

September 8th, 2012

Dr Rebecca did my breast reconstruction surgery. I had a DIEP flap done, and she was wonderful, both before and after the surgery. Dr. Rebecca as well as her P.A. were so caring, they made me feel like I was more than just a patient. All I can say is that they were both excellent!!

October 10th, 2010

Dr. Rebecca did my reconstruction after bilateral mastectomy. She saved my life after I developed a staff infection, and is now in process of reconstruction. I am so happy to have found Dr. Rebecca. She is knowledgable, confident, caring and is making me whole again I'm so happy and thank God every day to have found her

September 5th, 2017