Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
All around horrible
The negligence is high here. There are medical assistants calling themselves nurses. This office forces the physician assistants on you. Alana wiarda never sees her patients. And good luck making any sort of appointment because the staff could care less if you are in need of your doctor. There are medical assistants calling themselves nurses . The sense of urgency is nowhere to be found. And,, good luck asking questions regarding your test results.. They will. Call you up and not know what the results even mean. It's just one big mess.

October 23rd, 2015
This office scheduled me for an OB ultrasound on a Saturday, when there were complications there was not a Dr around to talk to or answer questions, just a tech that could not tell us any information... I was later called by a rude radiologist from another hospital telling me I was having a miscarriage, as I am cluelessly shopping at Lowes. I called the weekend number for the Dr's office to schedule an appt for Monday, only to find out that she has Mondays off and there are no other OB this office, so I will have to wait. I had split experiences with the staff- great in office experience but treated poorly and rudely on the phone. Hopefully, they no longer schedule these types of things on the weekends and leave people hanging...

November 12th, 2011
Mrs.
I love the patient plan that was printed and handed to me. Dr. Wiarda spend at least a half an hour giving me options and she was very compassionate.4 star PCP