A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alapatt Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alapatt Thomas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alapatt F. Thomas practice?
Dr. Alapatt Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Irvington, NJ.
See Union Internists.