A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alapatt Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alapatt Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Irvington General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alapatt Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alapatt Thomas practice?
- Dr. Alapatt Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alapatt Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ and Irvington, NJ.
See Union Internists.