Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
by juliana Billiams on Mar 4th, 2014

First off, I would like to say that he doesnt know what hes talking bout. He missed diagnosed my husband and didnt even get the proper tests needed to figure out his illness. He wasnt lustening to what my husband was inquiring about and wanted. I told this doc I had severe lower back problems and he sent me for an xray of my cervical spine!!. And the last thing that made me go over the top was when he tried repremanding my daughter like he was her parent!!!!

|  Worst doctor ever!!  |  show details
by Lois R. on Nov 6th, 2013

My dad was his patient. When he was in the hospital for 5 days, he visited once. When my dad came home, he had visiting nurses and his vitals were terrible so they called the doctor and told him. His nurse called and said the doc wanted to see him, so we went in the next day. My dad had prostate cancer that was spreading and he was very weak and had no appetite. This doc listened to his lungs and turned to me and said, well, his lungs are clear, and just looked at me. So I said, what do we do about the no appetite and his weakness? And his answer -- get this -- was, and I quote, "Life is hard. It's really hard." Then proceeds to tell me that he wants to see him again in four weeks. My father continued downhill and I had to call his office to get an order for hospice to come in as he had a stroke at home. No one in the office ever asked why he was going on hospice and the doctor never called to see how he was doing. They don't even know he died. Granted, he had cancer and had limited time, but this is a very uncaring doctor, and he does it with a smile. Be very careful if you choose to use his services.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

DONT BOTHER HE MAKES YOU THINK HE CARES AND THEN TALKS ABOUT THE PATIENT WHEN THEY LEAVE. HE IS THE BUSINESS FOR MONEY ONLY. HE ALSO WILL NOT TAKE A PATIENT IF THEY HAVE A LOW COPAY MONEY.ND SOMETIMES HE WILL NOT TAKE A PATIENT IF THEY HAVE ALOW COPAY.

|  Lack of Professionalism!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

The office staff are great, and I wonder how they manage to deal with this doctor! It was easy to get an appointment, but there were several patients already in the waiting room and getting in to see the doctor, since it seems the order of the sign in sheet is what is followed.Had to wait about 15 minutes in the exam room. When he came in, he seemed kind of tired. Then in the middle of telling him what my problem was, the doctor's phone rang and he proceeded to talk about stocks and how he "wanted the money!" to someone who must have been a buisness partner! This went on for over 5 minutes! Sat there waiting for him to finish his conversation. After talking about my problem and a brief examination, he went to his chair and asked me a few more questions. While I was talking ---- I am not kidding!!!! ---- he apparently FELL ASLEEP in the chair! I had to talk again to wake him up!!!!Then he gave me a new prescription and a written refill. In my car, I looked and saw that the refill was written in the wrong dose. Had to go back up there and tell the receptionist it was wrong and wait for her to flag down the doctor and get a new prescription written.I have alot of worries about this doctor.

|  worst doctor Ive ever had  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

I have given this doctor several chances and he is the worst doctor I've ever visited. He has ordered the wrong medication for me four times in the past year, constantly sends prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy even after he asks me directly which one to send them to, and is dismissive during sessions. His new receptionist is a doll, but it's not enough to make up for his terrible habits. Do yourself a favor and find someone else.

|  Alapatt? More Like 'Apathetic'  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2010

I spent 25 minutes waiting (which is really no big deal) for the doctor. Once I got to one of the rooms, I waited a further 10 minutes for the doctor to come in and he answered a phone at the desk in the exam room.He proceeded to deal with personal business while listening to my concerns regarding my health. In between discussing social club business on the phone and hearing my symptoms, he wrote two scrips and basically said 'good luck.'I was experiencing a number of side effects from one of the scrips that he wrote and which were concurrent with concerning side effects per the pharmacy's included documentation. I called to voice my concerns and get guidance from the doctor, and he simply told me to 'stop taking it then.' I then asked what it could replaced with and he rushed me off the phone saying 'just stop it, you'll be fine.' I was taking a drug which you CAN NOT simply abruptly STOP taking. People who require said drug are to be 'weaned' off of it. His complete disregard for my health and well being was unconscionable and extremely disappointing. I changed primary care doctors immediately, and on my first visit and description of symptoms, I was put back on an alternate drug with a 'weaning off' plan from the start, had a full blood panel done, and was given a follow up call a few days later. Needless to say, unless you are the treasurer of the local chamber of commerce or whatever social group the doctor belongs to, you won't get much of his time, or attention for that matter.