A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alar Saaremets:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alar Saaremets is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alar Saaremets, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saaremets graduated from Tartu State Med Inst, Tartu, Estonia Fn 363-01.
Dr. Saaremets has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alar Saaremets MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alar Saaremets practice?
- Dr. Alar Saaremets has 1 office location.
Dr. Alar Saaremets practices Anesthesiology near Truckee, CA.
See Truckee Anesthesiologists.