A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alasdair McKendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alasdair McKendrick, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alasdair McKendrick, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKendrick graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKendrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alasdair I L McKendrick MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alasdair I. McKendrick practice?
- Dr. Alasdair McKendrick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alasdair McKendrick practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southfield Colorectal Surgeons.