A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alba Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alba Martinez, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alba Teresa Martinez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alba T. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Alba Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alba Martinez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.