A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alban Bacchus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alban Bacchus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacchus graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bacchus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alban Bacchus MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alban Bacchus practice?
- Dr. Alban Bacchus has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alban Bacchus practices Internal Medicine near Palm Springs, FL.