A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alban Bacchus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alban Bacchus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacchus graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bacchus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacchus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alban Bacchus practice?
- Dr. Alban Bacchus practices Internal Medicine near Palm Springs, FL.