Dr. Albana Smurlo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albana Smurlo?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Albana Smurlo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2015

Dr.Smurlo is one of the best doctor of Sharp Rees Stealy. She always treat the patient as her own family or friend. She always give encouragement and support to her patient , just like what she always tell me hardwork always pay off.

November 6th, 2015

Dr. Smurlo made me feel that my health is so important to her and for me. She even called me to see how I'm doing and feeling.

August 10th, 2015

Best doctor, highly recommend!

July 6th, 2011

Friendly and Professional

Dr. Smurlo is always prompt, friendly, and professional. She truly cares about her patients and her nurse is great with following up too.

June 2nd, 2011

Comfortable right away

I am looking for a new PCP because of changing insurance. This is the third doctor I've tried in the network and the only one who did not seem rushed to get me out. Very caring, reassuring, sensitive to my concerns and responsive to my requests for specialist referrals.I was surprised to read reviews to the contrary. I'll be going back!

October 26th, 2010

Friendly Doctor

Dr. Smurlo is a really sweet person and a caring physician. I had a wonderful experience with her. I have to say, I read some of the reviews about her before going to her and was apprehensive, but she proved my apprehensions totally wrong. Once again, I believe one should not base one's experiences on others'. She was compassionate and understanding and explained me about my condition. I would definitely recommend her to anyone going to a PCP.

December 17th, 2009

Do They give a medal to the worst doctors of our time?

She has a bad attitude and i had to visit another doctor in less than 1 week because she did not diagnose an infection that i had. barely spoke to me and was in a hurry to get out of the room

November 19th, 2009

Very Unprofesional

She Has a Horrible Bedside Manner and was very rude when i complained about the waiting time(There were no patients ahead of me)and she told me that if i wanted quick service to go buy a cough syrup over the counter at a pharmacy, she did not even apologize for making me wait and even sent me a letter saying that I was verbally abusive towards her and that my coverage would be terminated if i was ever disrespectful again,I Have never been disrespectful towards a woman and i find her behaviour appaling, she barely checked my throat and gave me a cough syrup but that and some previous visits left a bad taste in my mouth, no need to say but I changed PCP'S immediatly, I do not reccomend her at all,

October 22nd, 2009

Dr. Smurlo is very kind, professional and respectful. She always listens carefully and does a thorough exam. She responds to my phone messages quickly. She is great!

September 16th, 2009

Dr. Smurlo is a very caring doctor. She spent more time with me just for a regular checkup than any doctor I've seen in a long time! She is thorough and listened to me.

May 9th, 2009

she is great. Very caring, the only doctor has ever called to ask if I am doing better. All my coworkers see her and they are very happy.

May 8th, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr. Smurlo. She took her time during my visit; she has a great bedside manner and returned my calls in a timely manner