A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albeer Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albeer Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albeer Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Asyut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albeer Ishak Ibrahim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albeer I. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Albeer Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Albeer Ibrahim practices Family Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Primary Care Doctors.