A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albeer Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albeer Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albeer Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of Asyut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ibrahim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albeer Ishak Ibrahim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albeer I. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Albeer Ibrahim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albeer Ibrahim practices Family Medicine near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hollywood, CA and North Hills, CA.
See Encino Family Physicians.