Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albene Kokocinski
Dr. Albene Kokocinski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kokocinski is affiliated with Mercy Hospital & Medical Center, West Suburban Medical Center and RML Specialty Hospital. Dr. Kokocinski has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Albene Kokocinski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Albene Kokocinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Indira Hadley
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Chicago, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Marisa Hill
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, Hematology and Oncology
Chicago, IL 0 mi8
Dr. Emily Czapek
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Chicago, IL 0 mi46