Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alber Moussa
Dr. Alber Moussa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Moussa is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge Division, Saint Peter`s University Hospital and Medical Center and Saint Peter's University Hospital. Dr. Moussa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alber Moussa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alber Moussa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Nidhi Kumar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
East Brunswick, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Ashok Kumar
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
East Brunswick, NJ 0.01 mi43
Dr. Raafat Ghobraiel
East Brunswick, NJ 0.01 mi39