Dr. Alber Moussa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alber Moussa?

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Dr. Moussa is friendly and welcoming. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a primary care physician.

Bad Manners

Posted on March 4th, 2016

My mom was in the hospital and Dr. Moussa was in charge. When he visited her, she was not feeling well that day. She proceeded to tell him how she felt and he responded with "are you finished talking yet". I got so upset with his rudeness, that we received another doctor on her case. He needs to give up his license if he cannot respect the sick and elderly. He has no compassion at all.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Please first know that I hate going to Drs. Not for any reason but I am very uncomfortable with anything new. I wanted to find a new Primary Care Dr in the area I lived so I went to zocdoc and found Dr. Moussa. I was nervous and unsure. Then I walked in the door. The receptionist was so nice. She chatted me up making small talk, and even making connections and being professionally friendly which made me so much at ease. She was lovely and sweet. Then to meet the Dr. My nerves were going (because that is just the person I am). Well upon initial meeting Dr. Moussa, he introduced himself and I sat down. The entire time I was with him I felt at ease. He was so professional yet LISTENED to me. Really listened to me. He didn't make me feel small or that I didn't know things. Throughout the whole time of my appointment, I felt valued, and respected, I DID NOT feel judged at all. There were things that I was even a little embarrassed to admit to and yet Dr. Moussa, gave me his professional advice and what I should do, (which is what I wanted) yet he did it with complete respect and a NON judgmental conversation. He is clearly right in all his advice. I know that. But what I love more is how he went about it. I did not feel like an idiot. I felt like he understood and wanted/needed to lead me in what my next steps were. I walked out of there feeling valued, respected, and completely happy with the care I was given in Dr. Moussa's office. I have even made a follow up visit for blood work. Me, who never goes to a doctor other than an urgent care, may have finally found my Primary Care physician.

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Dr. Moussa is a very dedicated, knowledgeable, thorough, respectful and compassionate doctor .I see him and my all family for more than 8 years , he has good communication skills and put me in ease . I always feel comfortable that i am in good hands . Thank you Dr. moussa

Limp hand shake tells all...

Posted on July 20th, 2013

Inattentive, rude, fake smile, and simply horrible. Walk into his studio apartment of an office, and you are greeted by a rude receptionist who casts judgment unflinchingly, only to be treated like a number by the "good doctor". Perhaps if he spent less time writing good reviews of himself on these sites, and more time helping people who need it, I would have rated him better. Last experience I had involved driving an hour and a half (I'm counting the grueling ride home) in 100 degree weather so he could write me a prescription that I desperately need, and without so much as a courtesy call, decides to close his office early. Now I get to spend the whole week in pain. This man only cares about himself and his money. Do not go to this jerk.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017