Alberico J Sessa, MD

Sarasota Surgical Specialists
4143 Clark Rd
Sarasota, FL 34233
(941) 923-1736
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Sessa and Staff are excellent!  |  show details
by Jessica on Jul 23rd, 2014

Dr. Sessa and his staff were wonderful through out the entire process of my experience. They made me feel at ease and made sure I had a full understanding of what to expect. They made time for all my questions. They went over and above my expectations. After my procedure Dr. Sessa called me personally to check on my recovery that night. My results are amazing and my experience has been exactly as Dr. Sessa and his staff explained it would be. I recommend Dr. Sessa to all my friends.

|  I don't look 72  |  show details
May 5th, 2014

I had a smart lift (cheek only not neck) and dermabrasion. The results are fabulous after just one month. Some discomfort for a few days but no pain. All in all a good choice

|  Should have done this along time ago  |  show details
by Sandy on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Sessa and his office staff are very friendly, knowledgeable,and actually one of my best visits to a doctors office ever! I knew immediately during my consultation that Dr. Sessa was the doctor for me and could not wait to get started. By the way, I went from old and wrinkled to young and vibrant, what a kick when even the younger men check you out at the gym!!! Oh, very little pain for smart lift and laser resurfacing anyone considering this should get it done by Dr. Sessa, I gave him a big hug one week after my procedure, THUMBS UP DOC!!!!

|  outstanding professional  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr. Sessa is an outstanding cosmetic surgeon. His office staff is also caring and happy. The entire surgery center is very well run and provides an excellent experience.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Tamara Feigin on Jan 10th, 2014

I would advise anyone to see Dr. Sessa for plastic surgery. He's wonderful to deal with and so are his staff. All around I have had an excellent experience.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Tamara Feigin on Nov 6th, 2013

Dr. Sessa and his staff are top notch in every way. They are respectful, courteous, kind and accomodating. I couln't be happier with my results.

|  Breast argumentation  |  show details
by Jeanette M. on Oct 15th, 2013

I'd like to start by saying how professional Dr. Sessa and his staff are, they are considerate and helpful to your thoughts and feelings.... I've wanted augmentation for many years, although I've had concerns about the process. I came to Dr Sessa for a consultation, at that time he and his staff answered all my question, I left the office with high hopes and an appt. I am the happiest I've ever been within myself :) I'd recommend Dr Sessa as the (my) choice for Surgical procedures to anyone and everyone that asked!! I will be having other procedures in my future and look forward to the compassion and wonderful results...... Thank you Dr. Sessa, for the confidence you've provided ME!!! The best surgeon in Sarasota.

|  Very Happy!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation a couple months ago. Dr. Sessa was very understanding and made me feel very comfortable. His staff is amazing as well. They make you feel at home. I highly recommend Dr. Sessa !!!! I couldn't be happier!

by Virginia on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sessa was kind, patient, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable and had no fear at all before my surgery. The after results were even better than I had expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Sessa to all my friends. He is absolutely the best ever!

|  Dr Alberico Sessa  |  show details
by Suzanne on Aug 13th, 2013

Had face and neck lift, breast augmentation in May 2013. Couldn't be happier with the results. Everything looks natural and beautiful. I get the most amazing comments from friends who think I look about 20 years younger. His staff was wonderful - I chose to spend the night of the procedure at his facility, which was a great choice... I had wonderful and attentive care. Couldn't be happier. Glad I chose Dr Sessa.

|  Exceeded My Expectations!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

I am 3-months post-op for a 'Mommy Makeover' - Breast Aug, Laser-Lipo (outer thighs) and 10 Venus Freeze treatments (abdomen, non-surgical). I could not be happier with the results! Dr. Sessa, and his entire staff, is friendly, professional and easy to talk to. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience beginning with my first phone to the office all the way through to my 3-month follow-up. I thought the consultation process would make me uncomfortable since I felt embarrassed by my body after having (and breast-feeding 3 children), but Dr. Sessa has excellent bed-side manner! He, and his nurses, made it easy to talk about what I wanted to change and what I was hoping to achieve. I'm a 37-year old mother and avid runner and was concerned with looking too 'fake' and possibly making myself uncomfortable while running because of larger breasts. Dr. Sessa made two suggestions for implant size based on my measurements and concerns. I opted for the slightly larger. I am so glad I did! I LOVE the final results! I went from an A-cup to a C-cup and they look and feel VERY natural, and have had no effect on my workouts. They are PERFECT! I also had lipo on my outer thighs to remove the small pockets of fat that just never seemed to go away not matter how hard trained. My husband thought I was crazy for focusing on it but agreed to let me add the procedure since it bothered me...funny part is now all he says is how great it looks - admitting he had no idea what a big difference such a small area would make. I LOVE IT! I also had Venus treatments on my stomach to tighten up the skin that had been stretched from three pregnancies. I have stretch marks in this area but was less bothered by the scaring than the saggy skin. Venus is not a surgical procedure so the results are not as extreme as a tummy tuck but I am happy with the improvement and I absolutely loved having the treatments with Jackie (the esthetician). I actually miss my weekly visits! If you are considering having any cosmetic procedures done, I encourage you to visit Dr. Sessa and his team at Sarasota Surgical Arts, they are top-knotch and the results are exceeded my expectations!

|  The Best in Sarasota  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2013

I have had surgery by 2 other doctors in Sarasota and one was a well known surgeon in the area. Dr. Sessa repaired there mistakes. The results were wonderful,his prices were better than the other doctors also his quality of work and bedside manners were at the top of the list. The staff was very helpful thru out the entire process. I was treated like a family member and Dr. Sessa is not all about money he is more concerned about you as a patient. I had a tummy tuck done by a doc that did a very poor job to the point of major organs were protruding I went to several doc that said it could be redone but Dr. Sessa would not do the procedure due to the danger and the results would not be much different. He suggested a few alternatives that would give me better result and much less expensive. In my opinion he is the best Doctor in his field.

|  Skilled and Talented Surgeon!  |  show details
by Cassidy on May 17th, 2013

I chose Dr. Sessa because of his credentials and experience and also because he was board certified. When it comes to cosmetic surgery experience and talent are everything and Dr. Sessa has both. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and highly recommend Sarasota Surgical Arts.

|  Great Sarasota Surgeon  |  show details
by Becky Larson on May 17th, 2013

The thing that I remember the most about my experience with Sarasota Surgical Arts was how they treated me. I was so impressed with how they took care of me before and after my surgery. The whole procedure went very well and I love the results from my surgery. I would probably go back to Sarasota Surgical Arts for another procedure.

|  The Best in Sarasota  |  show details
by Dr. Alberico Sessa on May 5th, 2013

Dr. Sessa corrected several problem's that a well know DR. in Sarasota did not do correctly. His prices were much less. The care and quality of his work was excellent. I will use him excusive from now on.

|  Best decision ever  |  show details
by Danielle B on Mar 28th, 2013

I absolutely love Sarasota Surgical Arts they where a wonderful office. I had a breast augmentation, they helped me pick out the right size for my body and I loved the results. I would recommend this office to everyone that is interested in getting a procedure done. Dr. Sessa and his staff are all excellent, this is the office to choose you wont regret it.

by Angel on Feb 27th, 2013

I found Dr. Sessa and his staff to be extremely professional and helpful throughtout my procedure

Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Sessa and his staff are great! I am so pleased with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Sessa!

|  VERY COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

DR.SESSA AND HIS STAFF ARE EXCEPTIONALLY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.THEIR BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL AND THEY ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. I REALLY ENJOYED MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS.

|  Breast Augmentation Lauren C.  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Sessa and the entire staff were very helpful and caring. My experience with them was wonderful. I would highly likely reccomend Dr. Sessa to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

The staff at Dr. Sessa's office was amazing. From the first consult to the end check-up, they have always been very personable and friendly. Dr. Sessa always made himself available by office or by cell, and was always there caring for my needs every step of the way. Very professional, clean office. Would recommend his office to anyone! Thank you Dr. Sessa!

|  Christine A.  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

I was very nervous about cosmetic surgery and Dr. Sessa and his staff were very comforting and I am so ecstatic about the results of my breast augmentation. I did alot of research on local plastic surgeons and I was most comfortable with Dr. Sessa. He is awesome and the outcome is better than I ever imagined. THANKS to all that work here! You've made me feel younger and my self esteem is through the roof! Sincerely:) CA

|  He is an artist!!!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I am a week and a half out from surgery. I am so so so very happy. I had the smart lift. He did an artists job moving the muscle around under the skin to make me look youthful. I love love love it. He is an artist and his practice is well named.. He has made me so happy with the way I look. Also, it was as if God and his angels were working on me. His staff was so professional and the teamwork was seamless as you prepared me and as I saw you and your angels working together before I went night night. Everyone was so organized and all knew what they were doing as would be expected but there was such teamwork. Unbelievable.

|  The Best Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr.Sessa is an excellent listener heard everything I wanted and gave his opinion.My outcome is perfect.He is the best there is :)

|  This man is an artist!  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Sessa came very highly rated, is skilled, careful and very detail oriented. I cannot honestly say that I would ever use anyone else after seeing the results that Dr. Sessa delivered. As great as my results were the best part of my experience was the wonderful care I received from the doctor and his staff. I would recommend this doctor to anyone but especially to anyone considering a big surgery like mine. (mommy makeover-tummy tuck, lipo and breast aug) My results were almost to good to be true- the man is an artist.

Jul 3rd, 2012

All of his staff projects a positive and professional image; however, Christine is absolutely wonderful. She is compassionate, non-judgemental and totally honest. Dr. Sessa is a dream-maker! Technically very skilled with standards of behavior second to none. The entire experience was very positive and I will only see Dr. Sessa for any procedures I have done from this point forward.

Jun 2nd, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Sessa. He performed a Smartlift with neck on me several months ago, and the results are wonderful. Very nice office staff and nurses that will make you feel comfortable and answer any questions.

May 25th, 2012

Dr. Sessa and his staff were wonderful. I had the Smart Lift and am very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend him.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Sessa and his staff could not be more welcoming. I believe he truly wants his patients to be happy with their results. His staff and him answered any and all questions I had and I am very happy with my results thus far! I was not 100% sure I was going to go through with my surgery when I went for my consultation but after meeting with him I was very comfortable and excited! Overall great experience.

|  I could not be happier with the results!!!  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2011

I have had 2 previous breast augmentation surgeries in the past in 2004 and 2005 by a different Doctor in a different state. I had a unique problem to rectify where one of my breasts developed normally and the other did not develop at all. I was never satisfied with the results from the past surgeries. The implants were never natural looking or feeling, were very uncomfortable and one actually collapsed . So in June 2011, I went to go see Dr. Sessa to rectify the problem with another surgery for silicone implants. I could not be happier with the results!!!! The implants are natural looking and feeling and Doctor Sessa did a fantastic job in making them the same size. So for the first time in my life, I don't feel embarassed about the way I look and am confident in my appearance. The surgery itself could not have gone better. The staff did a great job of prepping me and making me feel comfortable and Doctor Sessa was very polite and professional. I highly recommend Dr Sessa!

Dec 16th, 2011

My breast augmentation surgery was an half hour long, pain lasted only for three days, and recovery since has been effortless. I have always been self-conscious of my appearance and now I can't wait to show myself off. I have and will recommend him to anyone looking for similar procedures. And just for all of those who post negatively, there are ALWAYS going to be complications or unsatisfying results with cosmetic surgery. Different body types and expectations cause cosmetic surgery to be very risky and unpredictable; it is often not a surgeon's "fault" that you were not made completely happy.

|  The best!!!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

My sister and I both had surgery together with Dr. Sessa and what a great job (breast augmentation)!! After many consultations i decided to go with Dr. Sessa because of his great bedside manner and caring attitude from his staff the moment you walk in the door. I have sent many family and friends to him and everyone no leaves disappointed. What great work!!!

Dec 7th, 2011

I had a smartlift with Dr. Sessa. It's the best thing I ever did, The results far surpassed what I expected. I look and feel better than I have in years. Dr, Sessa walked me thru the whole procedure. He was kind, thoughful, considerate with me and he is will all his patients. He is a skilled, trained surgeon who really knows what he's doing. I am so happy I chose him for my smartlift after going other places. It was a much more personal atmosphore. The staff is excellent and made me feel at ease. I couldn't be happier with the resuls or Dr. Sessa. I cant praise him enough. If any one is looking for a great dr. see Dr. Sessa and get the best care and results possible. You won't be sorry.

|  I just wish I would have done this sooner!  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Sessa and his office staff took amazing care of me! I cannot tell you how happy I am with my results (I had a lift and got implants)!!! After meeting with 3 other surgeons in my area, I knew Dr. Sessa was the right surgeon for the job after 10 minutes into my consultation. He was so knowledgeable and so patient. Kris, his office manager made sure I was totally prepared for my surgery. My husband tells me I now have the body of a 20 year old!!!! Thanks Dr. Sessa!

|  Smart Lift Rocks!  |  show details
by Rolle G. on Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Sessa recently performed the SMART LIFT and I am completely satisfied with his work & his amazing staff. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Sessa! I look ten years younger and feel fab :) Five star ***** rating!

|  Not happy  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

I went to Dr.Sessa to get rid of the turkey waddle that was starting on my neck. He recommended a "smart-lift with neck." Only 3 months after the surgery, I had loose neck skin and the start of a turkey waddle again. He told me that I needed a neck lift to fix it, to which I responded that I thought that was what I paid him for just 3 months ago. The price he quoted me to fix it was almost as much as I had already paid him! Would I recommend him to my friends and family? Absolutely not!

|  Silicone Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Sessa is an extremely caring and professional surgeon. After meeting with 6 other surgeons I selected him to perform my breast augmentation in February. His staff is wonderful and were there to answer all of my questions before and after my surgery. I had no complications. My surgery went great and my result was perfect, symmetrical breasts. My scars are minimal. I chose silicone implants and my breasts look natural. Dr. Sessa placed the implants so that they would settle in a natural place rather than being high and looking fake. I couldn't have hoped for anything better. I have recommended Dr. Sessa to my friends and family and highly recommend him if you are looking for a skilled and professional surgeon.

Jun 25th, 2011

Excellent Doctor and staff. Very warm and friendly and knowledgeable.

|  Looking forward to my next procedure.  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

Dr. Sessa and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. In the beginning I was unsure of what size of breasts I wanted and they were all very helpful in fitting me with the size that looked and felt right with my body. I love my next breasts and I'm looking forward to my next procedure with Dr. Sessa and his staff.

|  Just wonderful!  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Sessa and all the nurses are wonderful. I am very happy with my results. I knew as soon as I walked into the Surgical Arts Center that I had made the right decision. Was very at ease at this facility, it is modern, chic, and clean as can be. I would recommend him to everyone looking to renew yourself and to gain confidence in themselves. The anesthesiologist was very kind and made me comfortable, and all the ladies who work here are very sweet and give you the attention you need. Thank you so much!

|  Well done SmartLift  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Highly accomplished, professional, and courteous physician and his staff! I had excellent results with my SmartLift. If you are considering surgery, get it done here.

|  Surgical Results  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

I had a checkerboard laser pattern on my face for 2 months. 7 moths later, I have adhesions behind my ears and below one ear. I still have an unhealed sore on my scalp. Was too embarrassed to go to a dermatologist, but I finally made an appt. There should not be unhealed sores this long after surgery.

|  breat augmentation  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

my sister and myself had surgery with Dr. sessa, he's awesome. we love the results. we could't recommend him any higer. we tell all our friends about how wonderfull he is.