Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
by Whitney on Jul 29th, 2016

Doctor Sessa is the ultimate best! He answered all my questions and concerns before and after surgery as well as making me feel very comfortable with the help of his team through the whole process. I was very satisfied with my outcome and would definitely recommend Doctor Sessa.

Jul 20th, 2016

Dr. Sessa is an awesome surgeon and person! He takes time to listen to your needs and gives realistic expectations. I would not consider another physician for my cosmetic needs. I highly recommend him to everyone!!!

Smart lift with neck and laser show details Smart lift with neck and laser
by Tina F on Jul 20th, 2016

I had a very pleasant experience. Extremely happy with my results and highly recommend Dr. Sessa.

Amazing!!! show details Amazing!!!
by Brandy Butrum on Jul 20th, 2016

I've been wanting to get breast augmentation for years just couldn't find a doctor I was comfortable! Until I met dr sessa! Him and his staff are absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable and informative! Not to mention the place is beautiful and very very presentable and clean! I'd recommend him and his staff to anyone! A hands down!

by Loraine Iovannisci on Jul 11th, 2016

I had a Smart Lift with Neck done by Dr. Sessa. I could not have asked for a better result. I chose Dr. Sessa because of his surgical background along with additional information I received during his seminar that I attended. My results are very natural looking with no stretched or pulled looks. There was very little discomfort with this procedure, some swelling and some bruising but not alot. All of the staff are very caring as well as helpful. I'd like to complete this review with the following .....wonderful surgeon, wonderful staff, wonderful experience, and absolutely wonderful results.

by Brandy :) on Jun 17th, 2016

Dr sessa and crew are absolutely wonderful I recently got a breast augmentation and they made me feel so comfortable! Very very clean facility and Such kind and informative people! Id recommend them to anybody!

Smart Lift (Neck) show details Smart Lift (Neck)
by Grandmother of 12 on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Sessa and his staff were great to deal with for my procedures. I had the Smart Neck Lift with a Laser treatment. My recovery was a little longer then I anticipated. However, I couldn't be happier with the results. I didn't want to look different just better and that is exactly what Dr. Sessa did for me.

by Donna Cavallo on Apr 11th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Sessa and his staff was amazing!! Everyone was courteous, kind and extremely helpful with all my concerns and questions. Dr. Sessa made me feel like I was the most important patient during the time he spent with me. I would recommend them to any and all. Thank you for making me happy, whole and healthy. I now walk with my head held high and am not embarrassed with my body any longer.

by Michelle Perez on Apr 4th, 2016

I just got my augmentation done about a month ago and I am completely pleased with the results! The staff was so helpful and courteous! Dr sessa did a fantastic job!! He was very thorough and I will certainly be recommending him in the future!

Breast AUgmentstion show details Breast AUgmentstion
by Kristiana B on Apr 4th, 2016

I would definitely recommended Dr sessa he did such an amazing job I went from a 34 A to a 34 D and I'm currently 4 weeks post op and my boobs look great and my recovery was fast and awesome I had absolutely no problems with him I was very happy and pleaded if your looking for an awesome Doctor id go to dr sessa

facelift show details facelift
by yvonne armstrong on Mar 30th, 2016

dr sessa is an amazing doctor best thing I ever did getting my facelift I would highly recommend dr sessa

Surgery Process show details Surgery Process
by Sara Florez on Mar 9th, 2016

I would like to express that since the beginning I felt totally confident with the profesionalism of Dr.Sessa Alberico,, all his staff and how clean the Clinic is. I want to thank so much because the procedure was beyond my espectations and my recovery was fast and followed up properly.

Me only better show details Me only better
by Laura Rosado on Mar 4th, 2016

The best way to judge any me is by their work and that is what I did. My Mother and her friend both had the same procedure as me. They look beautiful and not to be outdone by my mother I took the plunge. I feel confident, feminine and all around happier because of few nips and tucks on my face neck and chin. I still look like me only better. The staff is great ,fun and friendly. Not what you would expect they are down to earth and comfortable. Overall excellent experience all around.

Feb 29th, 2016

Had smart lift and full face laser resurfacing in January. There was no pain and minor discomfort. The downtime was about two weeks. I couldn't be happier with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Sessa to anyone considering rejuvenation.

Feb 22nd, 2016

I had a great experience having my smart lift with Dr. Sessa. The staff is great as well, professional, courteous and friendly.

Feb 20th, 2016

I would recommend him, as one of the top surgeons in Sarasota. Tremendous staff and very satisfied customer.

Would recommend show details Would recommend
Feb 8th, 2016

Excellent experience.

by Neecy on Jan 28th, 2016

I am very impressed with the packet I was given prior to surgery. It was detailed of what to do before, the day of surgery, after surgery and what to expect. My outcome of the surgery is awesome and I am very happy I used Dr. Sessa!!

Jan 21st, 2016

He made me feel like he truly cared about my concerns!

by Gina on Jan 18th, 2016

I Am 100% satisfied with the outcome of my breast augmentation. Dr. Sessa and his staff were amazing!!!!

Dec 4th, 2015

I love my face!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Oct 7th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sessa was great from my initial consultation to my last post op appointment. I went from small B cup to a DD-DDD. My breasts look and feel real and my shirts look so much better now. Surgery was quick and I was back to work in 6 days. I would recommend Dr. Sessa to anyone.

by Ana Blum on Oct 7th, 2015

Great staff, Dr. Sessa is the best surgeon in Florida. He guide me and answer all my questions. I feel really confident since the firts day that I went to visit his office. The staff is great and professional in all the ways. Thanks Dr. Sessa for take care of me.

by Heather K on Oct 7th, 2015

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Sessa and I couldn't be any happier. He is a true artist. When I first came into the office everyone was so nice and then I met Dr Sessa and he was the most down to earth, very informative Doctor I have met in a very long time. I felt so comfortable with him. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone that wanted to do plastic surgery. If I ever decide to have anything else done I will definitely return to Dr. Sessa.

5 stars!! show details 5 stars!!
Sep 28th, 2015

Dr. Sessa is a truly gifted cosmetic surgeon! I had a breast augmentation done awhile back at Sarasota plastic surgery center and had never been pleased with the results. They were asymmetrical and sat extremely high on my chest. I was told this was normal bc I was muscular. I decided to get a second opinion and I am so grateful that I did. Dr. Sessa took one look and knew I had a capsule which is what was causing my implants to rise so high. I scheduled surgery that day and am so pleased with the results! They look and feel so natural! I would highly recommend Dr. Sessa to anybody who is looking to undergo any type of cosmetic surgery... You won't regret it!

Dr. Sessa was the answer to my prayers! show details Dr. Sessa was the answer to my prayers!
by Sue Knox on Sep 18th, 2015

I had a ruptured implant in one breast and a capsular contracture in the other breast. I heard about a contest offered through Iheart radio where Dr. Sessa was offering his services to one lucky winner. I was the fortunate winner! I met with him and he agreed to take on the challenge of repairing my breasts. He went above and beyond to achieve the best possible result. He explained my procedure thoroughly and was very honest about my expected results. I couldn't be happier with the work he did. With out him I would not have been able to get my breasts repaired. He was truly a blessing and an amazing surgeon! He has mastered his art! I highly recommend him for any of your surgical needs!! His staff is kind, attentive and make sure you are as comfortable as possible. Thank you Dr. Sessa and all his staff for making this a truly memorable experience!

Sep 2nd, 2015

I flush 6,500 down toilet for my breast augmentation he did in 2013. When I went for my follow up and start complain that Im not happy,he just have answer,its gonna look better over the time..and he said that on and on and on..It looks horrible from day first and I knew,tho is not gonna look better at all..and I was right. Sarasota plastic surgery center doctor fix it and now I'm very happy with my new boobs.. It cost a lot,because I did it again,but it was worth the money second time for sure..Should I recommend dr. Sessa to anyone? Absolutely not.

Doctor's Response

this is a competitor

BEST OF THE BEST! show details BEST OF THE BEST!
by Nancy on Sep 2nd, 2015

Best of the best! Cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sessa's work and his office staff. Would recommend Dr. Sessa to anyone! Thanks for your great work! YOU ARE 5 STARS IN MY BOOK.

Jun 10th, 2015

Had a breast augmentation from Dr.Sessa and couldn't be happier! They look absolutely amazing and was the easiest/painless thing I've ever done. His office is nice and clean, including his own personal operating room. I always felt welcomed by the friendly staff and will recommend him to everyone!

Very dissapointed! show details Very dissapointed!
by An unhappy patient on Apr 22nd, 2015

I had an appt to do a consult/ Dysport with Dr Sessa. I waited in the room for 1 hour and Dr Sessa was very very pushy. There was no apology for leaving me in a room with no magazines- staring at a wall for an HOUR, so I was a bit shocked at that, right off the bat. He did not want to answer my questions because it was obvious he was in a hurry. He told me that Dysport relaxes the muscles and went straight into "should we do it, would u like some today"? He did my Dysport and it cost just under $600. It did not work at all. I went back the following week, and he did some again- and it absolutely did not work what so ever!! He said that had never happened before. When I asked if it were possible he had received a bad bottle he laughed at me and said, "absolutely not". He offered ME a batch number to contact them myself. I told him I was very dissapointed. There was no compassion over the fact that I just flushed $600 down the toilet. I asked him if he would use botox for me since he does not use it and admitted he does not use it because he makes more money off of using the Dysport per unit. He didn't even think about ordering Botox, just bluntly answered no! His staff told me that he uses his left overs on them for free so I tend to wonder if I paid for a syringe of sterile water, so his staff could use the rest of it at my expense? They also went on to tell me his staff all get free boob jobs. How tacky, right?! I give Dr Sessa a review of 1 because 0 isn't an option. His staff and he were rude and I would not recommend them to ANYone!

Happy Customer show details Happy Customer
by Highly Recommend on Mar 24th, 2015

I am so happy I chose Dr Sessa for my augmentation, he did excellent job.

Feb 17th, 2015

I had breast augmentation several years ago. I ended up with capsular contracture and my breasts looked horrible and felt hard. Dr. Sessa removed them and replaced them, also removing the capsule. The results are so much better than I even hoped for. They look incredibly natural and are soft. I'm so grateful to Dr. Sessa. He is wonderful and so is his staff. I couldn't be happier!

Simply Amazing show details Simply Amazing
by Tessa on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Sessa and his staff are simply amazing! Caring, helpful, excellent customer service and awesome

Excellent cosmetic surgeon show details Excellent cosmetic surgeon
Feb 5th, 2015

Extremely positive experience after my recent tummy tuck. I highly recommend Dr. Sessa for your cosmetic needs. He is very detailed and caring. I'm planning /saving up my next procedure in the next few months. The staff is great as well.

Dr. Sessa and Staff are excellent! show details Dr. Sessa and Staff are excellent!
by Jessica on Jul 23rd, 2014

Dr. Sessa and his staff were wonderful through out the entire process of my experience. They made me feel at ease and made sure I had a full understanding of what to expect. They made time for all my questions. They went over and above my expectations. After my procedure Dr. Sessa called me personally to check on my recovery that night. My results are amazing and my experience has been exactly as Dr. Sessa and his staff explained it would be. I recommend Dr. Sessa to all my friends.

I don't look 72 show details I don't look 72
May 5th, 2014

I had a smart lift (cheek only not neck) and dermabrasion. The results are fabulous after just one month. Some discomfort for a few days but no pain. All in all a good choice

outstanding professional show details outstanding professional
Jan 20th, 2014

Dr. Sessa is an outstanding cosmetic surgeon. His office staff is also caring and happy. The entire surgery center is very well run and provides an excellent experience.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Tamara Feigin on Jan 10th, 2014

I would advise anyone to see Dr. Sessa for plastic surgery. He's wonderful to deal with and so are his staff. All around I have had an excellent experience.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Tamara Feigin on Nov 6th, 2013

Dr. Sessa and his staff are top notch in every way. They are respectful, courteous, kind and accomodating. I couln't be happier with my results.

Breast argumentation show details Breast argumentation
by Jeanette M. on Oct 15th, 2013

I'd like to start by saying how professional Dr. Sessa and his staff are, they are considerate and helpful to your thoughts and feelings.... I've wanted augmentation for many years, although I've had concerns about the process. I came to Dr Sessa for a consultation, at that time he and his staff answered all my question, I left the office with high hopes and an appt. I am the happiest I've ever been within myself :) I'd recommend Dr Sessa as the (my) choice for Surgical procedures to anyone and everyone that asked!! I will be having other procedures in my future and look forward to the compassion and wonderful results...... Thank you Dr. Sessa, for the confidence you've provided ME!!! The best surgeon in Sarasota.

Very Happy! show details Very Happy!
Sep 13th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation a couple months ago. Dr. Sessa was very understanding and made me feel very comfortable. His staff is amazing as well. They make you feel at home. I highly recommend Dr. Sessa !!!! I couldn't be happier!

by Virginia on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Sessa was kind, patient, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable and had no fear at all before my surgery. The after results were even better than I had expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Sessa to all my friends. He is absolutely the best ever!

Dr Alberico Sessa show details Dr Alberico Sessa
by Suzanne on Aug 13th, 2013

Had face and neck lift, breast augmentation in May 2013. Couldn't be happier with the results. Everything looks natural and beautiful. I get the most amazing comments from friends who think I look about 20 years younger. His staff was wonderful - I chose to spend the night of the procedure at his facility, which was a great choice... I had wonderful and attentive care. Couldn't be happier. Glad I chose Dr Sessa.

Exceeded My Expectations! show details Exceeded My Expectations!
Jul 26th, 2013

I am 3-months post-op for a 'Mommy Makeover' - Breast Aug, Laser-Lipo (outer thighs) and 10 Venus Freeze treatments (abdomen, non-surgical). I could not be happier with the results! Dr. Sessa, and his entire staff, is friendly, professional and easy to talk to. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience beginning with my first phone to the office all the way through to my 3-month follow-up. I thought the consultation process would make me uncomfortable since I felt embarrassed by my body after having (and breast-feeding 3 children), but Dr. Sessa has excellent bed-side manner! He, and his nurses, made it easy to talk about what I wanted to change and what I was hoping to achieve. I'm a 37-year old mother and avid runner and was concerned with looking too 'fake' and possibly making myself uncomfortable while running because of larger breasts. Dr. Sessa made two suggestions for implant size based on my measurements and concerns. I opted for the slightly larger. I am so glad I did! I LOVE the final results! I went from an A-cup to a C-cup and they look and feel VERY natural, and have had no effect on my workouts. They are PERFECT! I also had lipo on my outer thighs to remove the small pockets of fat that just never seemed to go away not matter how hard trained. My husband thought I was crazy for focusing on it but agreed to let me add the procedure since it bothered me...funny part is now all he says is how great it looks - admitting he had no idea what a big difference such a small area would make. I LOVE IT! I also had Venus treatments on my stomach to tighten up the skin that had been stretched from three pregnancies. I have stretch marks in this area but was less bothered by the scaring than the saggy skin. Venus is not a surgical procedure so the results are not as extreme as a tummy tuck but I am happy with the improvement and I absolutely loved having the treatments with Jackie (the esthetician). I actually miss my weekly visits! If you are considering having any cosmetic procedures done, I encourage you to visit Dr. Sessa and his team at Sarasota Surgical Arts, they are top-knotch and the results are exceeded my expectations!

The Best in Sarasota show details The Best in Sarasota
Jun 29th, 2013

I have had surgery by 2 other doctors in Sarasota and one was a well known surgeon in the area. Dr. Sessa repaired there mistakes. The results were wonderful,his prices were better than the other doctors also his quality of work and bedside manners were at the top of the list. The staff was very helpful thru out the entire process. I was treated like a family member and Dr. Sessa is not all about money he is more concerned about you as a patient. I had a tummy tuck done by a doc that did a very poor job to the point of major organs were protruding I went to several doc that said it could be redone but Dr. Sessa would not do the procedure due to the danger and the results would not be much different. He suggested a few alternatives that would give me better result and much less expensive. In my opinion he is the best Doctor in his field.

Skilled and Talented Surgeon! show details Skilled and Talented Surgeon!
by Cassidy on May 17th, 2013

I chose Dr. Sessa because of his credentials and experience and also because he was board certified. When it comes to cosmetic surgery experience and talent are everything and Dr. Sessa has both. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery and highly recommend Sarasota Surgical Arts.

Great Sarasota Surgeon show details Great Sarasota Surgeon
by Becky Larson on May 17th, 2013

The thing that I remember the most about my experience with Sarasota Surgical Arts was how they treated me. I was so impressed with how they took care of me before and after my surgery. The whole procedure went very well and I love the results from my surgery. I would probably go back to Sarasota Surgical Arts for another procedure.

The Best in Sarasota show details The Best in Sarasota
by Dr. Alberico Sessa on May 5th, 2013

Dr. Sessa corrected several problem's that a well know DR. in Sarasota did not do correctly. His prices were much less. The care and quality of his work was excellent. I will use him excusive from now on.

Best decision ever show details Best decision ever
by Danielle B on Mar 28th, 2013

I absolutely love Sarasota Surgical Arts they where a wonderful office. I had a breast augmentation, they helped me pick out the right size for my body and I loved the results. I would recommend this office to everyone that is interested in getting a procedure done. Dr. Sessa and his staff are all excellent, this is the office to choose you wont regret it.

by Angel on Feb 27th, 2013

I found Dr. Sessa and his staff to be extremely professional and helpful throughtout my procedure

Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Sessa and his staff are great! I am so pleased with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Sessa!

VERY COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT show details VERY COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT
Nov 5th, 2012

DR.SESSA AND HIS STAFF ARE EXCEPTIONALLY CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.THEIR BEDSIDE MANNER IS WONDERFUL AND THEY ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. I REALLY ENJOYED MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS.

Breast Augmentation Lauren C. show details Breast Augmentation Lauren C.
Oct 29th, 2012

Dr. Sessa and the entire staff were very helpful and caring. My experience with them was wonderful. I would highly likely reccomend Dr. Sessa to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery.

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
Oct 3rd, 2012

The staff at Dr. Sessa's office was amazing. From the first consult to the end check-up, they have always been very personable and friendly. Dr. Sessa always made himself available by office or by cell, and was always there caring for my needs every step of the way. Very professional, clean office. Would recommend his office to anyone! Thank you Dr. Sessa!

He is an artist!!! show details He is an artist!!!
Sep 14th, 2012

I am a week and a half out from surgery. I am so so so very happy. I had the smart lift. He did an artists job moving the muscle around under the skin to make me look youthful. I love love love it. He is an artist and his practice is well named.. He has made me so happy with the way I look. Also, it was as if God and his angels were working on me. His staff was so professional and the teamwork was seamless as you prepared me and as I saw you and your angels working together before I went night night. Everyone was so organized and all knew what they were doing as would be expected but there was such teamwork. Unbelievable.

The Best Plastic Surgeon show details The Best Plastic Surgeon
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr.Sessa is an excellent listener heard everything I wanted and gave his opinion.My outcome is perfect.He is the best there is :)

This man is an artist! show details This man is an artist!
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Sessa came very highly rated, is skilled, careful and very detail oriented. I cannot honestly say that I would ever use anyone else after seeing the results that Dr. Sessa delivered. As great as my results were the best part of my experience was the wonderful care I received from the doctor and his staff. I would recommend this doctor to anyone but especially to anyone considering a big surgery like mine. (mommy makeover-tummy tuck, lipo and breast aug) My results were almost to good to be true- the man is an artist.

Jul 3rd, 2012

All of his staff projects a positive and professional image; however, Christine is absolutely wonderful. She is compassionate, non-judgemental and totally honest. Dr. Sessa is a dream-maker! Technically very skilled with standards of behavior second to none. The entire experience was very positive and I will only see Dr. Sessa for any procedures I have done from this point forward.

Jun 2nd, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Sessa. He performed a Smartlift with neck on me several months ago, and the results are wonderful. Very nice office staff and nurses that will make you feel comfortable and answer any questions.

May 25th, 2012

Dr. Sessa and his staff were wonderful. I had the Smart Lift and am very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend him.

May 25th, 2012

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Sessa and his staff could not be more welcoming. I believe he truly wants his patients to be happy with their results. His staff and him answered any and all questions I had and I am very happy with my results thus far! I was not 100% sure I was going to go through with my surgery when I went for my consultation but after meeting with him I was very comfortable and excited! Overall great experience.

Dec 16th, 2011

My breast augmentation surgery was an half hour long, pain lasted only for three days, and recovery since has been effortless. I have always been self-conscious of my appearance and now I can't wait to show myself off. I have and will recommend him to anyone looking for similar procedures. And just for all of those who post negatively, there are ALWAYS going to be complications or unsatisfying results with cosmetic surgery. Different body types and expectations cause cosmetic surgery to be very risky and unpredictable; it is often not a surgeon's "fault" that you were not made completely happy.

The best!!! show details The best!!!
Dec 14th, 2011

My sister and I both had surgery together with Dr. Sessa and what a great job (breast augmentation)!! After many consultations i decided to go with Dr. Sessa because of his great bedside manner and caring attitude from his staff the moment you walk in the door. I have sent many family and friends to him and everyone no leaves disappointed. What great work!!!

Dec 7th, 2011

I had a smartlift with Dr. Sessa. It's the best thing I ever did, The results far surpassed what I expected. I look and feel better than I have in years. Dr, Sessa walked me thru the whole procedure. He was kind, thoughful, considerate with me and he is will all his patients. He is a skilled, trained surgeon who really knows what he's doing. I am so happy I chose him for my smartlift after going other places. It was a much more personal atmosphore. The staff is excellent and made me feel at ease. I couldn't be happier with the resuls or Dr. Sessa. I cant praise him enough. If any one is looking for a great dr. see Dr. Sessa and get the best care and results possible. You won't be sorry.

I just wish I would have done this sooner! show details I just wish I would have done this sooner!
Dec 7th, 2011

Dr. Sessa and his office staff took amazing care of me! I cannot tell you how happy I am with my results (I had a lift and got implants)!!! After meeting with 3 other surgeons in my area, I knew Dr. Sessa was the right surgeon for the job after 10 minutes into my consultation. He was so knowledgeable and so patient. Kris, his office manager made sure I was totally prepared for my surgery. My husband tells me I now have the body of a 20 year old!!!! Thanks Dr. Sessa!

Smart Lift Rocks! show details Smart Lift Rocks!
by Rolle G. on Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Sessa recently performed the SMART LIFT and I am completely satisfied with his work & his amazing staff. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Sessa! I look ten years younger and feel fab :) Five star ***** rating!

Not happy show details Not happy
Sep 11th, 2011

I went to Dr.Sessa to get rid of the turkey waddle that was starting on my neck. He recommended a "smart-lift with neck." Only 3 months after the surgery, I had loose neck skin and the start of a turkey waddle again. He told me that I needed a neck lift to fix it, to which I responded that I thought that was what I paid him for just 3 months ago. The price he quoted me to fix it was almost as much as I had already paid him! Would I recommend him to my friends and family? Absolutely not!

Silicone Breast Augmentation show details Silicone Breast Augmentation
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Sessa is an extremely caring and professional surgeon. After meeting with 6 other surgeons I selected him to perform my breast augmentation in February. His staff is wonderful and were there to answer all of my questions before and after my surgery. I had no complications. My surgery went great and my result was perfect, symmetrical breasts. My scars are minimal. I chose silicone implants and my breasts look natural. Dr. Sessa placed the implants so that they would settle in a natural place rather than being high and looking fake. I couldn't have hoped for anything better. I have recommended Dr. Sessa to my friends and family and highly recommend him if you are looking for a skilled and professional surgeon.

Jun 25th, 2011

Excellent Doctor and staff. Very warm and friendly and knowledgeable.

Looking forward to my next procedure. show details Looking forward to my next procedure.
Jun 25th, 2011

Dr. Sessa and his staff made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. In the beginning I was unsure of what size of breasts I wanted and they were all very helpful in fitting me with the size that looked and felt right with my body. I love my next breasts and I'm looking forward to my next procedure with Dr. Sessa and his staff.

Just wonderful! show details Just wonderful!
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Sessa and all the nurses are wonderful. I am very happy with my results. I knew as soon as I walked into the Surgical Arts Center that I had made the right decision. Was very at ease at this facility, it is modern, chic, and clean as can be. I would recommend him to everyone looking to renew yourself and to gain confidence in themselves. The anesthesiologist was very kind and made me comfortable, and all the ladies who work here are very sweet and give you the attention you need. Thank you so much!

Well done SmartLift show details Well done SmartLift
May 24th, 2011

Highly accomplished, professional, and courteous physician and his staff! I had excellent results with my SmartLift. If you are considering surgery, get it done here.

An Ex-patient of his show details An Ex-patient of his
by Anonymous on May 6th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

I went to Dr. Sessa for fillers. I had an indentation on one of my cheeks that I wanted filled. He was nice at first. He asked me the areas I wanted f ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Surgical Results show details Surgical Results
Nov 2nd, 2010

I had a checkerboard laser pattern on my face for 2 months. 7 moths later, I have adhesions behind my ears and below one ear. I still have an unhealed sore on my scalp. Was too embarrassed to go to a dermatologist, but I finally made an appt. There should not be unhealed sores this long after surgery.

breat augmentation show details breat augmentation
Oct 28th, 2010

my sister and myself had surgery with Dr. sessa, he's awesome. we love the results. we could't recommend him any higer. we tell all our friends about how wonderfull he is.